Saturday, October 25, 2008

October 25th, 2008

Well it's officially my due date and I'm still pregnant. I went to the doctor last week and I'm sill 1 cm dilated and moved to 60% effaced. So not progressing very quick at all. I now have to go to the doctor twice a week to have a test called fetal heart rate monitoring. Basically I'll sit in a chair for 30-45 minutes and they will have a monitor attached to my tummy to monitor his heart rate to make sure he is not under stress. This is common procedure once you are considered post-labor. The doctor will induce me on November 3rd if I have not yet gone into labor by myself. So he will be here soon whether he likes it or not!

Casey and I are starting to plan our big move home! We feel blessed everyday knowing that we will be around friends and family in just 6 weeks especially with a newborn. We are planning on leaving Michigan on December 1st. Casey and his dad will do the driving and I'll be flying with the baby, so it shouldn't be too bad with the little one. Take care, love the Codys.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hold out till Halloween! Ha ha