Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting Game....AGAIN

Well i'm officially over due AGAIN!!! My due date of November 16th is long gone. I should have expected this since I went a week over with Rylan. I have started seeing the doctor every other day and also started having stress tests to make sure the baby is okay. I tried to get induced last week and of course it failed, so if drugs can't get me to have this baby... Nothing is going to work, just time. From the beginning I always thought I would have this baby Saturday November 2oth, so we will see if i'm right. I had Rylan's birthday picked out when I was pregnant with him. If the baby is not here by Monday the 22nd we will have to try inducing again. I really do not want to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving - so let's hope this baby comes out soon.

1 comment:

Mrs.Lyles said...

Well did you have her on the 20th??? Or are you having her today? Best wishes for You, Casey, Rylan ,and Baby! XOXOXO