Monday, September 20, 2010

32 weeks

I had another ultrasound this morning and the doctors seem less concerned then 3 weeks ago. My fluid levels are considered higher then normal but not "high" and it did not increase so that's great. She is still measuring 11 days big so they want to continue measuring her size so she doesn't get too big and I can't deliver her. I will have another ultrasound in 4 weeks and will hopefully be my last one. I think from there they could maybe decide to induce me a week or two early. I just want her to come in November, no sooner and not too close to Rylan's birthday.

She has also flipped - no longer breech!!!! I couldn't be happier about that. I do not want a c-section, it was so easy the first time.

We still have not decided on a name for her, Casey and I have the hardest time agreeing. I honestly think he is impossible - he should just let me name my first daughter what I want:) HAHA.... I wish!

I'm heading to California this weekend for a wedding and Casey is off to Minnesota for a different wedding. I'm really excited about my last trip before my life changes even more! But after this weekend I won't be traveling again. I do not want to get too far from my doctor (nor my bed)!!! So let's hope the high altitude doesn't put me into labor!

No comments: