Wednesday, September 3, 2008

32 Weeks Pregnant




Well it's about time to start the website that will keep everyone updated as we go through this exciting event in the next 7 weeks. We are anxious and nervous to welcome our first child as we know our lives will instantly change. The due dates is October 25th, which is just over 7 weeks away or 51 days. It's going to be here quick...

I traveled home to Sioux Falls, South Dakota this past weekend for two baby showers and also my 10 year high school reunion. It was great to see everyone and also have my friends and family celebrate this upcoming event that we will be blessed with. I have uploaded a few pictures so you can all see how I look at 32 weeks pregnant.

I'm feeling pretty good but it's starting to get tough. I can't imagine getting any bigger. Bending over is much more difficult. The back pain is definitely starting, but it's worth it when I feel him kick everyday:)
No name yet, so if anyone has any great ideas please let us know. Hope all is well with everyone. Love the Codys.

6 comments:

Mrs.Lyles said...

Nikki,

You are gorgeous! This is going to be the best thing that you ever experience in your life. You are going to be a fantastic mother! I am so jealous!

Love,

The Lyles Family

Unknown said...

Nikki,

I can't wait to meet little baby Cody. I hope he brings all the joy and happiness that you have brought to your parents.

Mom

Maggie said...

are you having fun yet???? nice work on the website.

Maggie

Hilary said...

Great pictures! Mike and I are excited to see the little one!

Hilary

ps - Mike says that you should name the baby Michael. ;-)

dcody said...

Nikki and Casey,
We are so excited for the baby to come. Seeing Nikki at the shower really made it seem real. Seeing is believing.
You'll be great parents.The love you will feel for this little miracle will be so great that you won't believe deepth until he's here. It's so wonderful.
I just hope he has a name other than ones suggested by his father. (ie Hubbie or Cheatus)
Love you both,
Gma in SD

Mattus Family said...

Nikki & Casey-
We really miss you being our neighbors here in Tucson. This is a great way to still be able to feel a part of your excitement and are looking forward to finally "meeting" baby Cody. You will both be fantastic, loving parents. You've already had some training with Bella, Miley and the kitties. :o)
Love and miss you,
Don, Linda, Alyssa & Callie
Maggie and Oakley too!