Saturday, December 3, 2011

Alex's 1st Birthday

Alex loves her first baby - amazing she knew to hug it Rocking her baby on her new rocking chair
Getting help from Rylan and Mya on opening her presents
kisses from daddy....
Yummy cake!
What is that? Yes she put her hand right in the flame...
Everyone is singing to me.....






Can't keep her out of anywhere anymore!

1st Birthday outfit

Happy 1st Birthday Alex ... What a special day for us to be celebrating our first year with Alex. She is such a special girl who is so happy! We had family over on her actual birthday to celebrate this very important day. Thanks to all who came and helped us celebrate, it means so much to have you come!




I should also give my mom a huge THANK YOU!!!! My mom cleaned the entire house (scrubbed floors, cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, does our laundry), went to the store to get the food and also made all the food. I was able to just relax and spend time with Alex on her special day! I could not have done it without you mom .... You are the best!

No comments: