Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alex - 9 month appointment




I can't believe Alex is already 9 months old! I took her to her 9 month appointment a few weeks ago and all is well. Here are her stats:



Height = 30 inches (99%)

Weight = 22 lb. 9 oz (95%)

Head = 18.74 inches (99%)

Weight for Length = 74%



Alex continues to be big as she was in my belly. She loves food more then her bottle, loves to climb the stairs and tries to go back down. Alex can take 3 steps without holding on to anything so anytime here she should be walking. She is very active and keeps me constantely busy, it's very hard to get things done!!! Alex always has a smile on her face, so sweet and precious! We love you tons Alex.


I went back and checked Rylans' stats at 9 months:


Height = 28 1/3 inches (55%)

Weight = 21 lbs. 7 oz (60%)


CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: