Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's A Girl



The day we found out what we were having we had family over to share the big news. It was so fun to tell people in person and see their expression. My cousin who is in culinary school made the cake for the big announcement. The cake was delicious!!! Of course the best excitement came from my mother who screamed "it's a girl" and broke down in tears - she is pretty excited for me to have a daughter. That moment was priceless, just wish I had it on video. I'll never forget it.

1 comment:

Ben and Noelle Levy said...

Nikki,
Such awesome news. I am so glad your dreams of having a girl are going to come true. I can't believe she will be here in four months! Just remember us as teenage girls, hope she goes a little easier on you(ha-ha!)

CONGRATS.

Noelle