Friday, May 15, 2009

6 month appointment

What a big boy we have on our hands!!! For Rylan's six month appointment he weighed 19 lbs and 5 oz which puts him at 75% for his weight. He was 26.75 inches long which also puts him at 75% for his height. His head size is now at 50%. Rylan did great with his 3 shots and thankfully we don't have to have shots again till he is one year old. He is trying to become mobile which I know will add a whole new twist to my life:)
My first Mothers' Day was awesome! I was so happy to have my mom here to spend it with as well as be with Rylan. My parents helped plant my garden and Rylan gave me a new camera so I can take even more pictures of him.
I will not be updating this website till June, I have a huge test to study for that I will take May 30th! Keep me in your prayers as I really need to get it passed so I can give Rylan that college education!
Rylan and Grandma Devish

One happy boy!

No comments: