Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 months old


Rylan is 4 months old now and I can't believe it. Where did my little baby go? I do have to admit that life is a whole lot easier then the first 3 months. Rylan has become so much fun. He is constantly smiling, laughing, talking and giggling. He definitely likes attention and wants you to be talking to him alot. I have never talked so much baby talk in my life! Rylan is probably the first person who has ever enjoyed my singing. I'm loving this staying home thing more then I have ever imagined, I sure wish it could last forever. We head to the doctor next week for his second round of shots, poor guy! I'll let you know how that goes, I swear he has to be at least 15 lbs now.






1 comment:

Jennie said...

Love the chunky thighs!! So cute. Good luck with the shots...those were awful! I'm dreading our next round too.