Sunday, February 15, 2009

One year ago

One year ago today we found out we were pregnant. We were living in Tucson at that time. I decided to take a pregnancy exam without telling Casey, I didn't want him to think I was crazy as it was the first month we were trying. I went into the bathroom and took the exam and what a surprise to have it come back positive. I then showed Casey and he was pretty excited! The next day I took another 2 exams and they as well came back positive. So amazing to think it was just one year ago today we found out we were pregnant and now we have almost a 4 month old on our hands.




Rylan is doing great. He has found his hands and sure loves to suck on them. He is also into toys but hates tummy time still and has yet to roll over. He is sleeping well and officially slept thru the night for the first time last week. Oh I sure did appreciate that!


No comments: